See What Our Patients Have To Say…
Cost/Price & Treatment Option Information
When you are looking for an alcohol rehabilitation center, you might encounter the phrase “holistic alcohol treatment”. In medicine, the word holistic means an art of healing that treats the body, mind, and spirit of the person.
In recent years, a lot of holistic treatment centers have emerged and they claim to be using alternative or holistic approaches in rehabilitation. However, this does not mean that they are not incorporating the traditional methods in their 12-step program anymore.
In addition, some holistic centers treat their patients in a demeaning behavior. Instead of giving them the freedom to choose on their own, therapists coerce them to follow their (the therapists’) prepared therapy model. This totally contradicts the philosophy of holistic medicine.
To avoid these pseudo-holistic alcohol rehabs, consider the points below:
- A holistic alcohol rehab should help you identify your addiction triggers.
- One of the things to look out for also is that authentic holistic rehabs avoid replacement drugs to outright alcoholism. Instead, they provide an all-natural detox program supervised by a team of health professionals.
- Holistic practitioners will help you discover the root cause of your addiction.
- When you leave the holistic alcohol rehab, you will be fully equipped with how to cope with triggers to ensure a lifetime of sobriety.
- Most importantly, a truly holistic approach to alcohol treatment should include a long-term recovery plan which caters to your unique needs.
An effective holistic alcohol treatment center does not simply manage the disease or “fix” the person’s attitude. It provides the education, tools, and support you need to create a more fulfilling and sober lifestyle.
At The Holistic Sanctuary, we combine clinically-proven and holistic techniques for our patients who need personalized modifications. We also allow them to move through the personalized program at the pace suitable for them.
Questions to Ask Holistic Practitioners and Rehab Facilities
Relapse is one of the biggest fear of every addict. And to reduce the risk of relapse, it is imperative that you choose the right rehab center that meets your specific needs.
To help you make an informed decision, we listed below specific questions that you can ask as you evaluate holistic rehabilitation centers:
- Do you focus on treating the whole person or just the body or the mind?
- Does your program use treatments that are backed with scientific evidence?
- Do you have a personalized program that addresses each individual’s needs?
- Will you modify your treatment to your patient as his or her needs change?
- What kind of detox program do you use?
- How long do you recommend your patients to stay? Do you think it is sufficient?
- Do you have several treatment options, including peer support?
- Do you provide an ongoing support after your patients leave the center?
Get the Holistic Treatment You Need
At The Holistic Sanctuary, our ultimate goal is for you to get off all of the harmful and unnecessary substances in your body and completely heal you from the pain and damages of addiction. We believe that every person who steps foot in our center – no matter how terrible their present situation – is capable of recovering from alcoholism or drug addiction.
With compassion and respect, our holistic specialists will show you how to live a joyful and sober life. If you want to learn more about our life-changing program, contact us now.